We will again have Field Day at Nokesville Community Park on June 23 and 24 2018 at the Nokesville Community Park. All of the details including a map to the Nokesville Community Park Pavillion is on our calendar event at – http://w4ovh.net/event/arrl-field-day-2/
Setup starts 9:00 am on Saturday, June 23th
Potluck dinner on June 24th at 5:00 pm – bring something and enjoy a great dinner
Fox hunt follows Potluck dinner – bring your HT – some yagis will be available or bring your own
Various events :
- Shoot lines for antennas – at park on Friday June 22 at 3 pm. Call KG4NXT at 703-789-6449 if you are coming.
- Field Day setup – at park on Saturday June 23 at 9 am. We could use your help.
- Operations begins at Saturday June 23 at 2 pm. You can operate even if you are not licensed because we will have control operators present. We need Night Operators.
- Pot Luck Dinner. Please bring a picnic dish to share. We expect to have Chef Phil cooking the main dishes. This is a family event and invite your friends and neighbors.
- Fox hunt. Following the dinner, we will have a fox hunt. The fox can be hunted on 2M or 440Mhz. Bring your HTs. Bring your yagis or other directional antennas. If you do not have a directional antenna, we will have 5 440Mhz yagis available for your use.
- Sunday morning breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Teardown starting after Sunday lunch.